Voice / Music Theory
Dolly was born and raised in West Palm Beach and is a graduate from Forest Hill High School. She has been singing since the time she has been able to talk, has always had a passion for all genres of music, especially musical theatre and has been classically trained for the past 5 years. Dolly has also played the clarinet for over 10 years. She has recently graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Vocal Performance and Commercial Music Technology from Florida Atlantic University.
She is a new mom and soon plans on continuing her education in music aiming for a Masters in Music Education and Vocal Performance. Dolly has been teaching private voice and music theory for the past 3 years and adores teaching and inspiring her students. She is thrilled to be part of the team and teach the talented students at Adriana Zabala Voice & Music Academy.
6 Fun Facts About Dolly
- I love being a Mommy to my new baby boy Vinny and my daughter Melody.
- I grew up racing BMX (Bicycle Moto Cross)
- I’m an extremely picky eater.
- My favorite singer is Maria Callas.
- My favorite food is baked ziti.
- My name Dolly is short for Dorothy.