How the weekly lessons work?
- Lessons are scheduled monthly.
- Lessons can be 30 or 60 depending on the level of the student.
- Payments may be made by check, cash or credit card.
- Please call for tuition prices and we will we happy to discuss them with you.
- Lesson hours are Monday- Friday
2 PM- 9 PM
10 AM- 3 PM
- A weekly lesson time will be chosen depending on your availably and your teacher’s availability.
- Payment must be received before a student can be added on the calendar and before a lesson can be taught.
- Time slots with instructors are booked on a first come, first serve basis.
- 30 or 60 minute lessons are available depending on your teacher.
- Please arrive on time to you lessons.
- Lessons will finish at the scheduled time.
Terms and Conditions
- 24 hours notice must be given to the studio via phone or email to receive a make-up lesson. If notice is received less than 24 hours prior to the lesson, or if no notice is given, the lesson will be forfeited. Emergencies happen, but please note that same day notice of cancellation will not excuse payment obligations and a make up lesson will not be granted. If you know of upcoming scheduling conflicts due to school, extracurricular, and/or family commitments, please notify the studio as soon as possible.
In the event that your instructor is absent a substitute instructor will be provided for that lesson with or without notice. If no instructor is available to substitute, a make-up lesson will be issued to the student.
It is the responsibility of the parent/student to call and schedule make up lessons. Make up lessons will expire after 6 months or if the student discontinues lessons. Make up lessons can only be used by the student to which the make up lesson was issued. You may schedule a make-up lesson with any available instructor before the makeup lesson expires. Once a make up lesson is added to the calendar, it cannot be rescheduled.
- Please note: Make up lessons cannot be used as payment/credit for future lessons. No make up lessons given for group lessons or single lessons.
- Extra lessons are available upon requests and depending highly on availability.
- Students are expected to behave in the same manner they would in any other educational setting. This includes respect for the facilities and the personal property of others and mutual respect for all students, instructors and personnel. Dismissal: Students may be dismissed from the studio for nonpayment, lack of preparation and practice, missed lessons or behavior issues.
- Students are expected to be on time. Lessons will end at the scheduled time regardless of the time of student’s arrival. If you are running late, please contact us so your instructor will know to wait for you. Otherwise, instructors will wait for a student for one third of the lesson time before the lesson is forfeited.